Julia Ford-Carther is a life and business coach who helps high-performing individuals align to their core desires and accelerate personal and professional growth.
3 Simple Steps To Total Alignment In Your Life and Business
Julia’s interview is no longer available. CLICK HERE to purchase Unlimited Lifetime Access to all 20 interviews in the Fearless Female Entrepreneurs series.
Julia’s Free Gift to You:
My signature worksheet to help you determine your Top Five Emotional Needs. These are absolutely critical in the process of getting aligned to who you truly are and what you truly want.
Once you've completed this worksheet, you'll have a completely new way to measure whether a person, opportunity, client, experience or anything else supports your alignment or detracts from it.
CLICK HERE to claim your free worksheet!
Julia Ford-Carther is a life and business coach who helps high-performing individuals align to their core desires and accelerate personal and professional growth. Specifically, Julia supports female entrepreneurs undergoing a business or life transition such as scaling their business, improving leadership capabilities, or developing fulfilling personal and romantic relationships.
Her proprietary, emotional-intelligence-based approach combines 12+ years experience in communications, consulting, entrepreneurship and coaching, and activates systemic transformation in individuals and businesses.
Select Accomplishments include:
- Helped clients identify and release patterns of emotional abuse that were blocking them from receiving more money, more clients and unconditional love.
- Client saw 12x in sales booked in the first 38 days of coaching engagement.
- Developed a client business development strategy that yielded global client leads, 40% increase in new business and buyout interest.
- Led client through business-model realignment that yielded new strategic partnerships from widely recognized national organization.
- Implemented of an aligned product launch that supported a successful newmarket expansion. Julia received her degree in Communications from Stanford University.
Her work has been featured in various outlets including Ebony magazine, Huffington Post, Mashable, Fast Company’s CoDesign, Entrepreneur and Inc., and she has appeared on NBC 6, CBS Miami and The Today Show.